Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Example of Riddles

Example of Riddles

Hey guys here i'll give you more sample of riddles, so don't miss it.

1.     What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
        Answer : A clock
2.    What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
        Answer : Short
3.    What word begins and ends with an ‘e’ but only has one letter?
        Answer : Envelope
4.    What has a neck but no head?
       Answer : A bottle
5.    What type of cheese is made backwards?
       Answer : Edam
6.    What gets wetter as it dries?
       Answer : A towel
7.    Why did the boy bury his flashlight?
       Answer : Because the batteries died.
8.    Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
       Answer : The C
9.    What starts with a ‘P’, ends with an ‘E’ and has thousands of letters?
       Answer : The Post Office!
10.    What has to be broken before you can use it?
         Answer : An egg
11.    Why can’t a man living in New York be buried in Chicago?
         Answer : Because he’s still living!
12.    What begins with T, ends with T and has T in it?
         Answer : A teapot
13.    How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
         Answer : There are 18: 3 in ‘the’, 7 in ‘English’ and 8 in ‘alphabet’.
14.    Which month has 28 days?
         Answer : All of them of course!
15.    What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
          Answer : A Stamp
16.    What doesn’t exist, but has a name?
          Answer : Nothing
17.     I arrive once in every second, once in every minute and once in every year.
          What am I?
          Answer :The letter ‘E’
18.    Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die.
         Answer : Fire
19.    If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me.
         What am I?
         Answer : Secret
20.    All about, but cannot be seen. Can be captured, cannot be held. No throat, but can be heard.
         Answer : Wind